Want to Open an Account with Muswick? Great!

  • To open an account with Muswick LLC, we need the following documents:
    1. Muswick New Account Application
    2. Copy of Photo ID (Ex: Drivers License)
    3. Sales & USE Tax Permit
    4. Employer Identification Number (EIN)
    5. Tobacco Permit
      • Only needed if you are a Tobacco Store​
  • Once you have gathered all the necessary documents, you can email them at info@muswick.com
School Application